- The layby period is for a maximum of 26 weeks.
- A deposit must be a minimum of 20% of the total purchase value.
- The cancellation charge on a layby is 10% of the total purchase price.
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a layby.
- If the store cancels the layby within three weeks the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
- Customers will be contacted for all laybys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the layby will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage and administration costs.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire layby has been paid in full.
Email us today on email@example.com to get your layby order started'